The program gives children an effective and enjoyable training, providing improvement of body and mind. With an emphasis on discipline, concentration, respect and trust, children are oriented to cooperation, responsibility and development of team spirit, developing their sense of leadership. These qualities help in the differentiation in school and adjusting to the world we live in.
1. Getting to know yourself and your reactions, especially in extreme situations;
2. Acquire habits of discipline;
3. Abandon selfishness and individualism;
4. Develop a spirit and an attitude of trust;
5. Learn to work in groups (develop team spirit);
6. Help to find harmony in life: with nature and things, with people and with himself.
7. Its purpose is to develop a strong body, solidifying an upright mind and a true spirit.